Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lunchbreak Update

I guess it would be nice of me to acknowledge my blog. I am in the process of proofing/editing the paperback version of THREE CROSSES. YES! Paperback editions are coming! The book-making software has glitches so I have to make corrections on each and every page. So any extra time I have has been put towards this project. Hopefully it will be done soon so I can get back into the swing of posting on my blog and working on sales.
All corrections have been made on the e-books and they are reposted. So tell your friends! There are minor changes in the paperback edition but I really think this version is great! Not trying to toot my own horn but I guess it seems that I am. I am pleased with the storyline and the characters. Looking forward to revising ALONG BLACK RIVER manuscript and completing A MIRACLE FOR MACKENZIE.
That's all for now and will check in again after paperback revisions are completed. Feel free to comment. Would love to hear from you! And I will get comments on my phone so I will respond as I get comments, not just whenever I check my blog.
Peace Out

1 comment: