Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Tribute To Jojo

I just want to pay my respects to Jojo. She was a Newfoundland with a big heart and a playful nature. She died unexpenctantly last night and her absence will be felt for a long time to come. Her owners, especially her "Daddy" loved her very much and she was a wonderful companion for him and her little chug "brother" Chugga. My heart goes out to my nephews. Losing a pet is a difficult thing for kids to go through. We will miss you over here too, Girl. You were beautiful and sweet. Buddy loved it when I said, "Do you want to go see Chugga and Jojo?" He would dance around in circles and wait at the door. You were always so gentle with him despite the 120 pounds you had on him. It was always a pleasure watching you two chase each other around the yard - you pretending that you couldn't catch him. You made us laugh. We will miss you. I love you and wish you were still here with us. May you rest in peace and have all the snacks your big heart desires.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you were a good girl, JoJo, and we will all miss you. You gave Uncle John and Auntie Chris some good laughs.

    ReplyDelete