Friday, July 29, 2011

Paperback Version is on its Way!

I pressed the order button for the paperback version of THREE CROSSES last night! And tada! The file zipped to their printer and viola! THREE CROSSES is in the works. I didn't have much emotion about it at that moment last night but this morning I am sooo excited. I ordered a proof copy which apparently should arrive next week! So if it looks good, I will order more from there. My mom has already reminded me that she wants a copy and I have had several requests for a paperback copy. Makes me feel like I have a fan club! I wish I could buy a copy for everyone but since my price to have one produced is $12.95 plus tax and freight, I will sell them for $15.00 a copy. (Not you, Mom:) I will give you yours.) Not looking to make any money at this time - just want exposure, so all orders can come to me via phone, email, in person or the blog. Let me know! I would love to place an order of 30+. Whoever gets me the most orders in the next couple of weeks, gets his/her copy for free. So ask around and see who might be interested in reading a new up and coming author - check with book clubs, your co-workers, your Moms, your freinds, etc. Lets see how many copies we can infiltrate into society.
So have a great day and Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment