Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 Cheers for THREE CROSSES

Just wanted to take a minute to say, WOW! I have been getting a recent upsurgence of calls and comments regarding THREE CROSSES and they are all good. I am out of paperback copies and have had several more sales on the Kindle. Very little action on the NOOK. Are people not using the NOOK anymore?
Does anyone know what the reading/book app is for the iPad? I assume you can download any kind but does it have its own platform?
Back to THREE CROSSES - thank you to everyone who has read it or are reading it. And thank you for your comments. Yesterday I had another request for my next novel. That feels amazing! I may not be on the New York Times Best Sellers List (yet) but I have to say, I feel like I am. People who don't really know me or know me at all are asking for the next book. And again, WOW!
And a sidenote - my daughter has been writing for about a year, on and off. A few days ago, she read me a couple of her short stories (school assignments) and I would like to say very proudly, "You go, girl! You have got mad writing skills." Honestly, I was intrigued by her stories. She uses a mixture of details, dialogue (yes, my 11-year old daughter is using dialogue in her stories), and suspense. Kudos to you dear! And to boot, she's having fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment