Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of NaNoWriMo

Went into November without a clue as to whether I will use the month to get some serious words in print for ABR or if I would start something new. So last night I started to type something new just to see if I could come up with a new story. I did. I like it. Not many words - only 339 but they are good words. I know - I have a rule not to reread before 1st draft is done. But, what can I say? I've done this writing thing for so long now, I've trained myself to stay on a linear path even if I reread my words. Especially in the beginning because if I set the tone right in the beginning, the rest starts to flow.
Anyway - good luck to you all and share with me your experience during the month. Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment