Saturday, April 27, 2013

Three Crosses and the Next Title

I am happy to announce I have zeroed in on the next title for publication. A tough choice because I have so many books I have written and so many more I want to write. It's hard to dedicate myself to just one and stick with it. But I have learned a lot about the self-publishing world with this latest edition of THREE CROSSES and feel much more confidant with the process. I am not ready to divulge the title just yet - superstitious and all! But will in the near future.

In the meantime, I ask for your help. I need to get THREE CROSSES noticed to pave the way for the next book. My sales are very slow to come through at Amazon - so pass the word if you have read it or buy it if you haven't. The Kindle version will be out in the 1st half of May for those of you who prefer the e-versions. I will let you know once it is available to buy on the Kindle.

Having spent the majority of the day soaking up the sun's rays while working on the forthcoming book, I am now getting hungry. Time to start the grill! Yippee! Another awesome day in the land of my imagination. Doesn't get much better than that:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment