Saturday, October 29, 2011

NaNoWriMo Countdown!

I met a group of people on Thursday night who are all planning to participate in the NaNoWriMo challenge. Besdies the fact that it was so very exciting to be in a group of writers, I got the opportunity to discuss and answer questions about my approach to writing. There were 3 of us on the panel and I just wanted to say thank you to the other two for orchestrating it, participating, and inviting me to be a part of something incredible. It was a great night and I loved feeling the enthusiasm of the participants. Only a few days left until the starting gun fires for writers everywhere to emerse themselves into a writing frenzy for the month of November! Can't wait. And good luck to all of you, but most importantly - have a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment