Thursday, October 6, 2011

NaNoWriMo

November is National Novel Writing Month thus the NaNoWriMo (try saying it - it's fun to pronounce!)
If you are unfamiliar with it - here is the jist. Write a novel in a month. Haha! Wise guy! More specifically - write 50,000+ words between November 1st - November 30th. If you get approximately 250 words per pages that works out to about 200 pages total. So it's more like National Novella Writing Month, so be it.
I invite all aspiring novelists to join me in the fight against novel-writing angst (it's a real, horrible condition - and for all of you who are wound too tight, I'm only joking so get over yourselves) by participating in the fun. You can either register at the below link...tada...
http://www.nanowrimo.org/

or if you want to just do it through me, that's cool too. But if you participate with just me, you don't get any cool accolades like you would through the org site. Oh, I suppose I would congratulate you. On a serious note, I would love to communicate with other participants, so please feel free to do so. I have already registered but will most likely deliver my updates through my blog rather than the NaNoWriMo site.
So who's with me?
If you want more details, just ask me or visit the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment