Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Saying Hello!

I am alive, just been very busy restructuring my approach to marketing and book business. I have tiptoed around ABR, Mackenzie book, and some short stories. Currently I am working on the corrections for THREE CROSSES so I can repost without the issues. Put it this way - I have employed an assistant to help me because I have soooo much to do. Reading this morning about how other authors are utilizing Facebook in their marketing strategy. Have a work project due tomorrow that I need to focus on tonight if I am to get it done. Etc, etc. My short-term goal is to get onto a schedule so that all writing stuff has a daily place in the ...blah blah blah. I am actually bored with this post. I have voicemail messages I haven't listened to. Hundreds of emails I need to weed through. Laundry to put away but first need to move winter stuff away to make room for warmer weather clothes. Hmmm...will I ever be a successful published author? Yes. I will continue on and find my beat. Despite the fact that this post probably sounds depressing - I am not. I actually feel confidant that it will all work out. I will touch base again soon.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment