Saturday, May 14, 2011

THREE CROSSES on sale for $2.99 - limited time offer!

Just a reminder that you do not have to own the Kindle or NOOK to purchase THREE CROSSES from either Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble (BN.com). You can download their application onto your computer, your smartphone, your ipad, etc. and then download the book.

The price is temporarily slashed to $2.99 because my editor (that would be me) left a notation to the author (that would be me) in the manuscript. It is an imperfect copy of the book but the mistake(s) does not effect the storyline.

I am working on the corrections but I cannot just go to my book online and correct. I actually have to correct on my end. Take the book off the Amazon and BN bookshelf and repost the corrected manuscript. This means the book will not be available for sale for a couple of days and that stinks. Unless there is someway to circumvent this process that I am not aware of, I am not looking forward to taking it off their bookshelf.

Please see the links below to purchase your copy of THREE CROSSES.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/THREE-CROSSES/CL-LeMay/e/2940012256027/?itm=1&USRI=c.l.lemay

http://www.amazon.com/THREE-CROSSES-ebook/dp/B004Q7CMCW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305372977&sr=8-1

I have been getting phenomenal feedback from readers who are looking for the next book and have declared that this book would make a great movie. To say the least, I am flying high with these reports.

Also, want to share that BN.com's rating has been fixed. It had gone to 3 1/2 stars although the ratings all looked good. This morning it was back to 5 stars, but here's the kicker - there used to be 8 reviews and 15 ratings. There are now 8 reviews and 11 ratings. Were those other 4 ratings bogus? I am very pleased with the 5 star rating, but why were there ratings that brought my rating way down and where did they go? Did BN recognize them as inappropriate? Was it a clitch in the system? Or did someone have a guilty conscious and delete bad ratings? Hmmm...a feel a story brewing. Well if you did purposefully give me a bad rating, thank you for deleting them (assuming you did and not BN).

Ok, I must run. I have another addition of Fact or Fiction? to post before the day's end and I am plugging away on the corrections to THREE CROSSES - truly a daunting task. I am reviewing it backwards so I can more easily find a mistake without focusing on the story itself. Any offers to proofread for me? Anyone? Haha! Enjoy your weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment