Sunday, May 1, 2011

Writing Updates

I am tempted to post some of ABR (Along Black River). It took a while to locate what I have on it but unfortunately a lot of my writing is lost. I had a flood in my basement last year that wiped out everything that was in the bottom shelf of my file cabinet. I also have stuff saved on floppy discs - remember those? I actually have a floppy disk drive that I can connect to my computer. I tried going through them this weekend because there are a dozen or so books and/short stories on them. It took me a while to realize that the reason they weren't working was because the discs were Macintosh formatted! It has been years and years since I had an Apple. So anyway - I finally found some hard copies of ABR and wow! I fell in love with the story again. I am trying to decide where to focus my attention. I really would like to work on ABR. Maybe I will post a few pages and see what kind of reaction I get. I haven't forgotten about A Miracle for Mackenzie. It's just that when I have time to write, I am more of a mystery/suspense author. I love writing the Mackenzie story. I wish I could conjure more time to write. I suppose if I stop sleeping, I could. Oh the dilema. Happy Monday (almost - it's Sunday night as I write this.) and I will get back on track. I just need to make up my mind and sometimes that isn't the easiest thing when it comes to my writing. Writing is something I could do for hours and hours every single day and when I am limited with time, I get confused as to which story I should be working on. I'm taking suggestions - feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment