Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Writing Update

Here I am! I have been working on revisions for THREE CROSSES every waking moment not already dedicated to something else. I found several grammar mistakes and a couple of editorial mistakes. But I reread THREE CROSSES. It's been a while since I have actually read the story. I liked it. I am pleased with it and am glad that I have taken the time to fix the problems so I can repost without them. So after this weekend I will be able to get back to the final part of FACT OR FICTION? It's written - I just need to tweak the last few sentences. And then after that - I will return to Mackenzie. There have been quite a few requests for the Mackenzie story and I love that people are enjoying it.
Now to making the corrections in the publishing version of THREE CROSSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment