Sunday, August 14, 2011

ABR update - as promised

Taking a quick break to let you know, I just typed "3" on page 23, meaning chapter three is commencing. I wonder if I could feign sick for a week and stay home to write. I think at this clip and this clarity of the story, I would have the whole first draft done come Friday afternoon. I know 23 pages doesn't sound like a lot but you have to remeber that I am squeezing writing time in between all kinds of other activities. I"ll try to check in before I go to bed to give a page count for the day. And BY ALL MEANS PEOPLE, I am up for a cheering squad to encourage me. Throw me a comment, a text, an email (use the gmail account - lemaycathy3@gmail.com as my yahoo account is acting up)- GO! GO! GO! I promise you won't be disappointed. This story is beyond what I could imagine. I'm getting the sweats just reading/writing it! I am so engrossed that I could stay up all night on this thing. Ttyl. P.S. As a reminder, I will need volunteers to read 1st draft for editing and content. I know it's not "proper" to have people read 1st drafts, but as those of you read 1st drafts of THREE CROSSES can attest to - my first drafts are damn close to the final product. It's more explicit than THREE CROSSES and definitely has a disturbing theme, so if you are squimish about interpersonal shit that might trigger an anxiety - don't read it. But at the same time, characters are well developed and much of the story is about redemption, forgiveness, suspence, and plan old fashion love. Hope you enjoy it when the time comes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment