Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another ABR update

I have just a minute but wanted to check in. Page 29. Not quite the clip I would like to be progressing at, but I didn't have any time yesterday to write. But I will stay encouraged because I managed to squeeze out 2 pages today and it's only 7:30. If I can get another couple of pages tonight, that would be perfect. I try to keep a goal of 3 pages a day when working on a draft - not too much pressure but rather a consistent clip (yeah, I'm using the word again). Besides, I spoke to a reader of THREE CROSSES yesterday and she was sooo very excited to receive her copy of THREE CROSSES. She borrowed one of the proofs and told me that she looks forward to going home every day to read it. She made me autograph her copy. Very cool and scary at the same time this whole being asked for my autograph. Anyway, gotta run. ABR is sounding and looking good. Happy with it despite that its a bit different than I envisioned - but a better different, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment