Monday, August 29, 2011

ABR as of 8/29/11

ABR is moving along. Strong story - I am quite pleased with it. I was on vacation last week and took several days to do not much of anything other than relax, read and enjoy my family. So I have not written every day but I am back on schedule as of this weekend. I am sending out an email in the next few days as a request to recruit the next round of proofreaders. Feel free to volunteer prior to the email. I will need 4-6 readers. For those who need to plan, the manuscript will be available in about 2 weeks. I will either hand deliver a copy or I will mail it to you, depending on your location. I request all readers complete the manuscript no longer than 30 days after you receive your copy. All corrections, questions, suggestions should be noted in red on the manuscript. You can tag pages with those little sticky arrows or sheets. I prefer proofers who are not afraid to be honest. I need those with good grammar skills but more importantly I need readers who will let me know when there are issues with the story line, etc. I also would like to hear what you like about the manuscript. Anyway, the longer I am blogging, the less time I am writing ABR. So have a good night and remember - THREE CROSSES is available in paperback! Place your orders directly through me ($15 per book - discounted price) or follow the Blurb.com link to your left - it is $15.95 from Blurb. It is also available on the Kindle and the NOOK.
Thanks for reading C.L.LeMay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment