Monday, August 15, 2011

ABR update

Minutes after last evening's post, I did not write on ABR anymore for the day. So last night, I was at page 23 and it is at a setting change so I stumbled a bit - a little lost as to what I wanted to convey. I set my alarm to get me up an hour earlier this morning. It paid off. I found the voice again and in addition to writing thru page 25, I started a list of situations and details to be aware of that could affect COVET. Tricky thing this writing multiple novels that are linked.
I continue to feel good about ABR. I received a couple of emails yesterday - the topic in both being, "when is the movie (THREE CROSSES) coming out?" Mark and I discussed the pros and cons of looking for an agent last night. Just the fact that he takes all of this seriously despite the fact that I have not reached a large audience yet is extremely encouraging to me. He is not a novel reader and we don't discuss story content but he believes in my skill/talent based on responses I have gotten and my desire to succeed. Makes for a happy writer!
That's it for now - getting ready for work is next in line. I will try to put writing time on the schedule for tonight. Every page I write is one more page closer to being done with the 1st draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment