Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sharing my thoughts

"When life gets to hard to stand, kneel." A sign on my kitchen window sill. Thought I would just share it with you. But seriously, have you ever actually tried kneeling when you pray? I don't know about you, but it's pretty powerful stuff - assuming you actually allow yourself to focus on what you are thinking about rather than think about how silly you feel when you are doing it. Ok, enough of that - don't like talking about that except with a few select individuals. I hate being judged, although I am completely aware that there's not a damn thing I can do about it. People are going to judge whether we like it or not, but yeah, it's probably my biggest weakness.
I really don't have much thoughts to share right now. Sad, huh? Mackenzie is in a holding pattern because...ok, I don't really know why. I just know my brain needs a break. OMG she's talking about her brain again! Why?! I have come to the conclusion that my BRAIN (yes, I said brain again) is in hyperdrive at most times. It is seldom that I think about one thing at a time. And I really mean that. At the exact same time that I am thinking about what I am writing here, I have several other things developing and working in my head. I have no less than three books, one short story and at least one developing short story bouncing in my head. I also am evaluating the chores - dishwasher needs emptying from earlier this evening. Need to buy more dishwashing detergent. K has homework that I helped her with earlier and needs more attention. Her band instrument is missing in action and I am doing a vertual (is that how you spell it) tour of my house trying to remember where it is. Watching Weather Channel and thinking about the storms I grew up with and wish I could experience one of those again - they were intensely cool! (No disrespect to those dealing with the current storms - I'm not talking about experiencing the devestation that Alabama is suffering right now - I'm talking about the intensity of a long storm, anticipation, etc.) Need to change laundry over. I need to iron for tomorrow morning. Ok - get the drift? In my head these are not thoughts that I have one after another. They are all occurring at the same time. I just can't write about them at the same time. Sounds like a potential mental illness! Hah!
So this is just to show you why Mackenzie has not made another appearance. She's there. she just hasn't manifested in a form that I can display on the blog. But I will try to weed out the other crap so I can reach her. If nothing else, I painted my toenails. That has been bugging me like crazy. can't wait for the first pedicure of the season. Not that it's routine for me. I think in my entire life I have received either 3 or 4 pedicures. But I think I will get one soon.
Like anyone gives a giant crap about my nails. Except for me. Oooohhhh! And this is MY blog - so there you go. Pedicure. Exciting topic for the evening.
Peace out people. I shall be back - hopefully with Mackenzie's story and not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment