Wednesday, March 2, 2011

AHA!

Sooo...the reason THREE CROSSES hasn't uploaded to the Kindle yet is because I did not follow through with all the steps. It is finally out of draft form and should be available at some point tomorrow. I have received a couple of comments and ratings on BN.com now and I love it! I love that there are people out there in the world reading my novel. Good Lord, I hope I don't embarass myself with bad writing! LOL! It's all fun anyway. I need to come up with some cool ideas/strategies for marketing THREE CROSSES. DF had some good points, so I have started to utilize Facebook but honestly, I seldom visit the site. But other people are posting comments and giving the ol' thumbs up.
Here's to getting my name out there as an author!! Hip hip horay (did I spell that write? Some righter I am! - yeah I did that on purpose:)
CLL

No comments:

Post a Comment