Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brain ramblings...

I wish I had more time to orchestrate some snazzy marketing. Yes, I said snazzy. Facebook is a great option for spreading the word that I am published. But I have so few friends on Facebook, because I hardly use it. It's even hard to post on this blog. I feel weird publishing personal stuff for anyone to view. But I don't mind discussing my writing. My head spins so often. There are so many stories I want to revise, so many new ones that I want to write. Characters want me to breathe life into them. I have short stories that need my attention. I know...everyone has a shortage of time.
As I am listening to the morning news about Charlie Sheen, I am hit with the idea that I should start a scandel. I bet that would boost sales and give THREE CROSSES some attenetion! Haha! I could create a story to sell a story. Hmmm...what kind of trouble could I invent? I am not famous (yet) so just having an extended tantrum like Sheen would do nothing or next to nothing.
Or maybe I could figure out a way to get my book into Stephen King's hand. I should say Oprah but that chick is busy and overloaded (not that Stephen isn't but no one is as busy with projects as O). Besides I still really like Stephen from what I know of him from afar.
Well, it is time to start my routine - sounds blah, huh?
I will post the links to THREE CROSSES on Amazon and BN later.
If you are checking this blog out - and I know you are because I have a fair amount of hits that are not me, feel free to comment. Lets get some traffic and conversation going.
Actually before I go, I had a thought the other day. I would like to invite book groups to read THREE CROSSES and then I would love to do a guest Q & A with the club. Anyone interested, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment