Monday, March 14, 2011

more brain ramblings...

I really need to get with the times here. I just uploaded a picture to my Facebook account and accepted friend requests from multiple people. And I have had my Facebook account for a long, long time. Pretty sad. But I have to admit, I am completely inspired by a 26 year old named Amanda Hocking. She is a self-published author on epublications and has authored at least 17 books. How awesome is she?
I promise I will continue to play around with my pictures and my blog site so I can get some pix uploaded and create my profile (and get a better looking site).
I am getting more thumbs up on Facebook for THREE CROSSES! It's so much fun to see that. Another awesome review on BN.com. Makes my heart pound when I read them. And a few more people are reading the book and I am getting the same reaction across the board - "I can't put it down."
Guess it's time to stop pretending (hoping) that I am an author and accept the fact that I can actually do what I love to do. Yeah, I know - I sound just a wee bit insecure. Duh! When it comes to writing, I'm not. When it comes to publishing, hell yes! I know, I know Pamela, you have been telling me for years (and years) that I am the real thing. Thank you by the way (again)   :)
Ok, once again, time to get into the job mode. I need to establish some goals here though: 1. work on blog site, 2.  revisit a novel that will become the second of my on-line publications, and 3. get proactive about some marketing for THREE CROSSES. I will let you know how it goes. Good luck to me. If I could just manufacture time, I would be golden (and rich if I could bottle that manufactured time!) Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment