Monday, March 21, 2011

Reaction Line

Hey all! It's Monday...Monday. I added a reaction line below each post. Feel free to check any that applies:)
I would write something witty this morning but quite frankly, my brain is on a low charge right now. So maybe later I will plug the old brain in and get something witty or at least interesting out of it.
Can I get 3 hip-hip-hoorays! for organization? I know why its hard for people to get their homes organized though. The amount of money you can easily spend for organizational tools is scary. But alas! We have bit the bullet and I must say, what a difference! Functionality has found its way into my home.
It is that time - get ready for work. Where did the weekend go? Got a lot done though. And tonight...taxes. Wow! can't wait until I am posting about my book signings. That might be more exciting then taxes, huh? Although I suppose I will still be blogging about taxes then too, 'cause they ain't going anywhere!
Have a ducky day!

1 comment:

  1. Taxes, taxes, taxes -- the bain of my existence, especially when one's hard drive is fried.

    ReplyDelete