Monday, March 28, 2011

Split knuckles

OK, probably not the most appropriate place to discuss my split knuckles but since I am not aaalloooowed to discuss them at home anymore - apparently I have reached the whining zone of complaint (very likely possibility) - here I am discussing them on my blog. They are ridiculous though! Spontaneous bleeding. Feeling the skin rip when I bend my knuckles (Hey Ria, did I spell spontaneous correctly? - really? This thing doesn't have a spellcheck). One of my pinkies is actually infected and the knuckle is twice it's normal size. I have a perfect sideways T in blood infused 3D embedded in the knuckle. Neosporin. Bandaids. Lotion. More lotion. I think I finally have them healed and then the other night, not one split but three all at once. My hands look like something that belong in a SciFi movie. Whew. I think I feel better. Hmmm...yes. Yes I think I do. Plus it helped that I got a little Mommy like sympathy at work today when one of my coworkers spied the swollen mess (ok, she didn't actually spy it, I showed it to her. Oooohhh, poor baby!) At least I know I am whiney. Whiny? Which is it?

Ok, off that topic. I shall proceed to writing. But...not right now. Gotta run. Will check in later. And thanks again for cranking my pageviews up today ya'll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment