Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brain ramblings again...

A pageview from Iran! Wow! I knew about the one from Singapore and all the other ones are from the United States. Guess I am starting to get around. How is it that there are pageviews from Iran and Singapore? Accidentally came across the blog? What lead them here?

I put out a request on Facebook (yeeees...I visited Facebook) to get 100 more pageviews by the end of March. I think I will send out an email too. I did that yesterday and have gone from 117 to 134. Cool.

So I call this rep today to get some info from her and when she called me back she wants to know "what's this I hear about you publishing a book?" I asked her how she heard about it and she tells me that another rep told her about it. How awesome is that?! He apparently is spreading the word. She asked me to send her the link and then she emailed to say that she can't wait to check it out. Love it! Maybe the word will spread. Now hopefully she will enjoy it and want to pass it on.

Question for you, without consulting a dictionary, do you know the definition of "loquacious?" Let me know your answer. Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment