Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dejavu on lunchbreak

Have you ever considered that dejavu is not a product of psychological or psychic experiences but rather a genetic experience? What if our memories (and our ancestors' memories) are encoded or partially encoded onto/into our DNA and that DNA is then passed along the hereditary line? Scotland pulls at my heart and always has. Why? I've never been there and yet I have such a strong sense that I have been there. Maybe these Scotland dejavus that I expereince when I hear or see or smell certain things are because they are etched into my DNA. Maybe my great-great-great grandchildren will have the sensation that they were a writer in a past life. Maybe it wasn't their pastlife but rather a memory I passed along my DNA.

Oh I could continue this line of thought for a while because I have other thoughts along the same path, but alas my lunch break is close to ending.

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment