Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Design and other stuff - cuz my brain rambles on and on and on

Please bare with me while I play around with my design. Hmmm...the word combination in the previous sentence lends a flavorful dimension to the context. What? What did she just say? Ha! Bare? Bear?

Like I was saying before I distracted myself with word play/imagination - I will be playing around with the blog design over the weekend, so if you have any preferences, feel free to take note of designs and comment. Comment, comment, comment.
Comment.
I will try to leave any design changes up for at least a couple of hours so hopefully people can catch different ones. Or not. Okay...whatever. The blue text in this design is actually a little too much in certain areas. May have to adjust that.
Market. Design. Write. Advertise. Sell. Promote. Write. Write. Write. Publish. Write. Market. Promote. Mantra. Why do I always want to put a "z" in advertise or advise. I remember something in high school grammar class about it but can't wrap my brain cells around it right now.
Ok. I was thinking about Thaddeus today (although I spell it as Thadius in the book). I love that character. He's so real to me. I really like that story. And Elizabeth with her little ladybug rubber boots! I saw Thadius in my head with color streaks in his hair - maybe green or pink. I like the part in the scene where Michael (his older brother) lifts Thadius's long hair and sees streaks of natural red in it. You will have to read it to understand the significance of that moment. It's bittersweet. Aaaah! She said bittersweet. How bittersweet.
Loggging off. Ciao for now.

2 comments: