Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lost File?

I cannot find anything on A Miracle for Mackenzie on my computer. That's annoying. I can only guess that I saved it to a storage stick (what the heck are those things called?) and accidently erased it from my computer. Ya dope! So the quest begins on all those sticks. I really need to organzie and backup, etc. I have attempted to organize the files on my computer but I have so many short stories, notes, poems, songs, thoughts, starts of novels, etc. that it is not easy for me to figure it all out. I did a search for the doc but it's possible I titled the file something other than the working title. Aaaand again...ya dope! I promise I will get A Miracle for Mackenzie up and running on the blog. I know I have a hard copy of it somewhere if worse comes to worse. But you should see the hardcopy files I have. I have hundreds of folders filled with additional notes, stories that I have started (and often forget about) - handwritten, typed, etc.
I love when I come across notes or pages of a story that I started (and sometimes finished) and I recognize the writing or writing style as mine but have little memory of writing it. I could put an anthology together and fill hundreds of pages just with those stories. I have children's stories, a lot of poems, and quite a few short stories.
Ok, enough yammering on. Let me see what I can find on those sticks. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment