Friday, April 1, 2011

A Miracle for Mackenzie

Starting tomorrow I will post excerpts from this novel (A Miracle for Mackenzie), starting with page one. And then if you want to read more, come back the next day to read the next excerpt. It is a work in progress. It is not necessarily the next book I will epublish for the Kindle or the NOOK, but it will be published bit by bit on my blog. I will also discuss the process of creating the story as I post the excerpts.
Sounds fun, huh? For me it certainly is. And maybe I will start tonight rather than wait for tomorrow, but we will see how the day goes.
Pamela has an art show for her students tonight (4-8pm) at Alternatives on Main Street in Uxbridge. Yes, I am telling you so if you want to attend, it is a great time - full of creative energy and enthusiasm. Plus Alternatives is a great organization. I hope to attend, depending on scheduling stuff at home and the weather.
If you haven't checked out Amanda Hocking's blog, I strongly suggest that you do. I find that young lady to be interesting...
Lost my train of thought - snow on the vehicle demanded my attention. Ugh!
BTW, don't forget today is April Fool's Day. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment