Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Night Thoughts

I have a new follower! It probably sounds silly but I get so excited when I see that people are visiting my blog. I love that pix of you, Melanie. And I think our brainstorming this weekend would be awesome. We were discussing having Melanie read excerpts from THREE CROSSES and putting it on YouTube. Wouldn't that be cool? She would be better in front of a camera than I would. I would do it, but I like the idea of her doing it - probably get a lot more views than me reading it! Haha! Plus she would have a good reading style and voice.
Anyway - I have yet to look for A Miracle for Mackenzie on any of the storage disks/sticks - still haven't remembered what they are called. USB storage? Whatevaaaaa. I promise I will get to it soon.
So what do you guys thinks of the YouTube thing? Like to hear your opinion on it, plus any other opinions that might prove useful in the whole promoting thing.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment