Monday, April 25, 2011

Updates on THREE CROSSES

I have just recently learned that there are editorial mistakes in both the Amazon and the BN.com versions of THREE CROSSES. For all of you who have purchased a copy, I am terribly sorry for that. I make a better writer than a self-editor. When I write a book, especially one at full steam like I did with THREE CROSSES, I have a habit of writing NOTES TO CATHY within the manuscript. These are just for my reference and serve as a tag so I know where to return to review or correct. They might be notes on a detail that I cannot recall from earlier or a question I have regarding the direction the plot should move in. I go back to these notes later, after the 1st draft is written and work on them at that time. If I tried to fix or address these issues as they pop up, I would never get through a 1st draft. Well apparently I left one or two of those self-notations rather then delete them on the final draft. And then that copy not only went into epublication but it also went to the Copyright office like that. UGH! I will address this but I don't want to take them off sale just yet and I am not prepared to fix these mistakes just yet.
Anyone who has read the epublished version of the book and can recall any of these mistakes, please let me know so I can more quickly get to fixing them.
On another note, A Miracle for Mackenzie will be along shortly (not likely tonight) but I am still recovering from this cold or flu or whatever it is/was. It knocked me for a loop and I am trying to get back on track. Again thank you for all the kind words about the Mackenzie story. I really do get energized and excited to work on it some more when I hear that people are enjoying the story and are waiting for the next installment.
In the meantime, you will just have to settle for boring personal notes like this one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment