Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sharing my thoughts...aaahhh, how sweet!

1. I have yet another follower! Yeah baby! Btw ya'll, if you click on PWMurphy's pix, you can click on her link "business" and you will be directed to her website for The Artist Palette. Check it out! It's way cool and I highly recommend you take a stroll through the site.
2. A couple of quotes for your entertainment: "The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud. And this one is just a sign I saw in a retaurant over the weekend - made me laugh. "No Trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." I love it!
3. Well, there really isn't a third thing, but I think everything should come in threes - except for offsprings. One is sufficient.
Ciao for now. I know, I know. "Have you found A Miracle for Mackenzie yet?" Stop pestering me! I will tend to it when I have sufficient time to look for it. "Ok Cathy. No pressure, but could you get another book on the nook and the kindle please?" Ahhhh, this split personality thing sucks! I wish we could all just get along.
I used the word "sufficient" twice. I do understand the concept of synonyms, but alas, sufficient will have to be sufficient, twice. And don't you think the word synonym is a funny looking word? Two "y"s. Why? Get it?
Ok, enough already. I'm off to save the World of Light from the World of Darkness. Demons and all, ya know. Assuming I don't die on my quest, I shall return. Hopefully with the damn Mackenzie story in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment