Monday, April 11, 2011

A Slow Day

Today was a quiet day for pageviews. Not that I am complaining. I have soared this past week and I greatly appreciate everyone for helping me to get the numbers up. And of course I am wondering, hmmm...why is it so quiet? Am I boring everyone away with all my "brain" ramblings? I suppose it is possible, but it's still what I want to write about. But please anyone, feel free to comment at any point. Get a conversation going. Redirect my ramblings to topics you might be interested in. Otherwise, I am just going to keep on the same path until something else gets my attention.
Anyway, working on job stuff but thought I would take a quick break to say hi and see if anyone has anything to say about my rambling on and on about my brain. Maybe everyone is waiting for A Miracle for Mackenzie and don't want to hear about the writing process? That's a real possibility. Ok. Let me go through my storage disks right now and see if I can find the book-in-process. I'll let you know the results of my search.
Peace Out
Oh wait...Happy Birthday to you know who!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment