Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reaction Line

Before I get into A Miracle for Mackenzie, just wanted to say GOOD MORNING! and also I CAN edit the reaction line! I can put whatever I want, so I added LIKE at Janie's suggestion. Anyone else have any suggestions? I think I like the four I have on there now - Funny, Interesting, Cool, Like. Unfortunately at this time I can only change the template so I cannot change it post by post. Which would be cool when I want a vote on something. I'll keep working on it though and see what else I can do. I think I will visit Amanda Hocking's blog and see if she has any cool gadgets or anything like that which might inspire me.
Haven't had my coffee yet - I hear it brewing though. So I am going to caffinate myself and come back later.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment